If you are a publisher or writer who is interested in sending me ARCs; thank you for considering me for reviewing your new book and reading this page before sending a request to me!
I truly like reading ARCs and reviewing them on my social media. I hope I can help in getting your book known to a larger audience.
The kind of books I prefer to read:
I only review Young Adult books or adult books that are suitable for a young adult audience. I won’t review books that have too many explicit scenes in it.
Genres I love to read and will review:
- Young Adult: this is the genre I review the most on my channel because of this I will not review books that are completely inappropriate for a YA audience (erotica and to much violence)
- Romance: Only romance books that are appropriate for a YA audience will be reviewed
Books I will not review:
- Books that are completely filled with action (like James Bond).
- Erotic novels (I’m trying to keep this blog YA friendly).
- Zombies (I’m really afraid of zombies).
- Adult books that are not suited for a young adult audience.
What to expect from me:
I review every book I finish (if it is in line with my policy). But if I start a book and notice it just isn’t for me or if it doesn’t work out for me I will not write a review. I do write reviews for books I didn’t like, but I will never hate on a book. I will always try to find something I liked in the book and give decent feedback on why I didn’t like certain things. I will post my reviews to this blog and also to my goodreads , Twitter and Tumblr accounts. Pictures of books will also be posted on my Instagram account.
You can contact me through this blog or send an e-mail to theprintedgirl(at)gmail(dot)com . Please send me as much information about your book as possible, so I can easily decide if I’m interested in reviewing your book or not.
The Printed Girl (Lena)