First of all: if you are a publisher or writer who is interested in sending me ARCs; thank you for considering me for reviewing your new book and reading this page before sending a request to me!
I truly like reading ARCs and reviewing them on my social media. I hope I can help in getting your book known to a larger audience.
I don’t review self published books.
The kind of books I prefer to read:
My go to genre is fantasy, but I’m a pretty diverse reader and I can find a book I like in every genre. I love books with a lot of feelings in them. It can be love or hate it doesn’t really matter. Because of this I also like to read non-fiction especially memoirs.
Some books I really enjoyed were: A Court of Thorns and Roses – Sarah J Maas, Outlander – Dianna Gabaldon, Big Little Lies – Liane Moriarty, Strange the Dreamer – Laini Taylor, The Da Vinci Code – Dan Brown, A Street Cat Named Bob – James Bowen …
You can always go to my Goodreads account to find out which books I liked or didn’t like.
Genres I love to read and will review:
- Young Adult: this is the genre I review the most on my channel because of this I will not review books that are completely inappropriate for a YA audience (erotica and to much violence)
- Romance: Only romance books that are appropriate for a YA audience will be reviewed
Things I usually don’t enjoy reading and will not review:
- Books that are completely filled with action (like James Bond).
- Books with romances that are completely not believable.
- Erotic novels (I’m trying to keep this blog YA friendly)
- Zombies (I’m really afraid of zombies).
What to expect from me:
I review every book I finish. But if I start a book and notice it just isn’t for me or if it doesn’t work out for me I will not write a review. I do write reviews for books I didn’t like, but I will never hate on a book. I will always try to find something I liked in the book and give decent feedback on why I didn’t like certain things. I will post my reviews to this blog and also to my goodreads and Tumblr accounts. Pictures of books will also be posted on my Instagram account, Examples of my pictures can be found here.
At this moment I only accept physical copies to review. You can contact me through this blog or send an e-mail to theprintedgirl(at)gmail(dot)com . Please send me as much information about your book as possible, so I can easily decide if I’m interested in reviewing your book or not.
The Printed Girl (Lena)